The planning and budgeting is the continuous process of three layers governments. The local levels had been operated 14 steps planning process before formed new federal. In the line, after transferred into federal government we have been practicing the 7 steps planning process. The public representatives have been subsequent the 7steps planning process. However, the people have not been able to gratifying economic prosperity. Therefore, this training has been organized to make the planning process more effective and based on the demand of the people.
The local level planning and budgeting training of output 14 (14.1.3) begins from today 4th Magh to 6th Magh, 2077 (January 17th to 19th, 2021).
Objectives of training:
- To develop the common understanding about planning process,
- Discussion and focused on GESI mainstreaming planning and budgeting,
- In the development process from the local level, the plan will be formulated in accordance with the indicators of sustainable development goals
- Understanding on how to make annual plan on the basis of periodic plan,
- Experience sharing of Local Governance about planning and budgeting etc.