Capacity Needs Assessment for the Transition to Federalism- This report is a product of a team from the Andrew Young School of Public Policy (AYSPS) at the Georgia State University and the Nepal Administrative Staff College. The sponsors of this report are the Government of Nepal, MOFAGA (LGCDP), the World Bank and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Click links below to download the documents:
- Capacity Need Assessment for the Federalism Report
- Federalism Capacity Need Assessment Brochure- English
- Federalism Capacity Need Assessment Brochure- Nepali
- Policy Note for the Federalism Transition in Nepal- English
- Policy Note for the Federalism Transition in Nepal- Nepali